Event #2

Just having a great time at the LASER
presentation.
I attended the Leonardo Art Science Evening Rendezvous which opened my mind up to so many different ideas and thought processes of many intelligent intellectuals. The main two presenters that impacted me were Maru Garcia and Kelly Nipper. They blew my mind with their ability to relate art so well to science and how much they affect each other everyday. Plus, it fit right into what we covered in week 6 readings of MedTech. The pictures they presented and covered as they spoke to us had to deal with how the human race is affected by everything outside of it.


Marus presentation involving
what she is now researching.
LASER just gets my mind roaming and thinking what I can do for my final and gave me many great ideas that were just confirmed by the guest speakers. I would fully recommend this event because all four of the presentations were very interesting, and made you really think about how far technology is advancing everyday. I feel as if their are many ideas and abstract thoughts to be explored and with the help of technology and sciences we will keep expanding our discoveries with it never ending because therein so much to discover. Including, still stumbling across new parts of the body and what they do to benefit us.





Another picture involving society
and our impact.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8 NanoTech + Art

Week 9 Space + Art

Event #1