Extra Credit Event

COTSEN INSTITUTE OF ARCHAEOLOGY OPEN HOUSE
One of our main tour guides and I.
Great Guy.


This event opened my eyes to so many different ideas and essentially where we got our creative and artistic minds from. This event mostly dealt with week 1 being two cultures combined into one which is life in general. The constant development and advancement of technology everyday to make us more intelligent. This event will help me with the final to think how something can be so basic but so incredibly diverse and beautiful and make me think how an invention doesn't need to be incredibly complicated to bring something new into the world and alter peoples thought processes.


This painting demonstrates how people
felt at the time.
I would highly recommend this event because it opens eyes and turns heads right when you walk in the door with the creations all relating to so many different cultures. This event gave me the ability to get insight on a culture that is very articulate and demonstrates a variety of art and essentially creating their own culture. This event actually made me feel as if I could express myself through painting and sculptures. These artistic creations engulfed me as I walked in, instantly making me read the background on every single one of them so I completely understand why they were created the way they were.


This blanket like cover
demonstrates their ability to involve
math into their lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 8 NanoTech + Art

Week 9 Space + Art

Event #1